Digital Experience and Marketing Recruiter
Position Title - Recruiter
For almost 20 years (yes, we’re counting), we have worked alongside growing companies in various industries to strategically build world-class, diverse workforces. We attribute our success to our passionate recruiters, who use their rich experience, impressive networks, and knowledge to connect the right talent with the right opportunities.
Fortune 500 companies, startups, and everyone in between - they all choose to work with us because:
- We are empathic
- We are relentless & resilient
- We maintain integrity & transparency throughout our process
- We are forward-thinking
Hirewell is seeking a Recruiter to support our Digital Experience and Marketing Practice. We’ll help you learn our business, process, and expand on the recruiting skillset you already have. You’ll use your drive, intuition, and passion for building relationships to help candidates find their dream jobs. It’ll be awesome when you couple that with managing and growing partnerships with our clients!
You are self-motivated, professional, capable of managing your workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. You strongly adhere to our “no jerks allowed” mantra.
In addition to a genuine curiosity and/or experience in recruiting, Hirewell seeks someone willing to roll up their sleeves and learn about all aspects of the business to drive greater company success. Our team is looking for someone who demonstrates respect and empathy for customers, team members, and the communities they serve as a representative of the Hirewell brand.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process while handling complex recruiting challenges on an independent basis
- Utilize various recruiting tools to creatively source and ultimately place the best possible candidate for each open position
- Proactively network to build a strong pipelines of talent within market center skill-sets
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Source, track, and organize candidate profiles in Bullhorn, abiding by our ATS housekeeping rules
- Interact with our clients with the support of your manager, as well as, on an independent basis on one-off searches
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism and respect within Hirewell and externally with clients and candidates
- Know the Hirewell recruiting process and how to manage it independently
- Consistently meet and exceed activity numbers
- Bachelor’s Degree or a genuine curiosity for recruiting and how companies fill their open roles
- 1-2+ years of proven recruitment experience, agency, or corporate
- Exposure to Bullhorn is very much preferred
- Tech-savvy with the ability to pick up and learn new tools and technologies
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Patience, humility, empathy, and drive. Don’t be mean; it’s not a good look
- Competitive salary with best in industry commission | bonus structure (think simple and transparent). Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k). Generous PTO & Work From Home options (Covid still exists, after all…). Community Service Opportunities to give back to the cities and communities that we call home
What will you have accomplished in your first year?
Congratulations on your one year Hirewell-versary! You’ve become an integral part of the squad and a trusted member within your practice. You totally understand the Hirewell recruiting process and how we interact with our clients. You’ve absorbed a TON of information, including a strong understanding of your Hirewell Practice area, what top talent in that space looks like, and how to get them in process with our clients. On top of that, you’ve identified several candidates this year that have accepted new positions with our clients. You did it!
Finally, that nacho dip you made was a hit. Bring more of it. Lots more.